Tokyo 07 Last Blog


Hey everyone,
Alex here again, just doing a quick check in with you before I leave. It is my last night here and I guess it is a fair night to have a last night on ^_^. The Modesto team is here and is wrapping up their trip just as I am. Honestly a good group all things considered. Had kind of a rough start and some hard times along the way, but they all pulled through and today was a very good day. The shine kids week long vbs style club has been awesome and has been very fruitful in the building of relationships with the community, and even in drawing people closer to God. I am not going to tell you every cool thing that happened this week. But I am going to say that there was a woman who brought her child on the first day of this week, that said she would not come back after she found out that this was a church. Then she saw the program we put on here and how passionate we all were about sharing our love with the kids. And she came the next day, and then the next, and then she came again today and approached Jeremiah with a bible, asking if it was a good one and saying she wanted to learn more about what we believe... I know that it doesn't seem like much, but in this country that is HUGE ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!! Just another one of God's blessings on this trip! Anway, I look forward to seeing you all soon and hope you are all well.

Bye for now but not for long ^_~
Yours in our Lord with all sincerity,
Alex J. Robinson ><>

1 comment:

  1. Hey AL,

    I'm praising God and praying for your ministry over there.

    Ken shoed me your blogging this AM. I love what God is doing through you and him.

    I'm kind of following your footsteps in a small way. A number of international students attend our school, Hawaiian Mission Academy K-8 (hmak12.org). I asked some of the Japanese mothers if they'd ever heard the Easter story and their reply was, "No." I asked if I could share it with them. For the first time iin my life I got to share the story with someone who had absolutely no background in Christianity. It was a wonderful thing to be able to plant a seed.

    I know you have frequent opportunities to do just that and I pray the spirit will use you mightily!

    Love,
    John Mooy

    ReplyDelete