Tokyo 07 Blog 5


Hello dear friends!
Another week has gone by, and it has done so in the blink of a eye. And unfortunately, I have about that much time to tell you about it. I have to get to Machida soon, but I really didn't want to leave you guys in a lurch like I did the other week. So know that I am well. Know that my week has been full and that it has been wonderful. Know that God has been moving as He always has. And finally know that He is good and capable of all things. Whether it be in growing and maturing of young people, or in the relationships between people, or the changing of peoples hearts, or in speaking a 45 minute message through a young man that has had 10 minutes to prepare (me ^_^), or in the uplifting of His believers, or in the sharing of his gospel with those that don't know Him. Kami sama de zembu dekimas (I can do all things through the Lord God). Take this to heart as well as to mind.
So God bless you all as you continue in your ministries. I pray that He would bless your hearts with an abundance of His love this week. And that He would use that abundance to change the world.
Yours in our Lord with all sincerity,
Alex J. Robinson ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment